Denver Metro Area Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting for You
Seeking full and fair compensation when you are injured
We understand that your life can change in an instant when you are involved in an automobile accident. A crash affects your health and your finances. The attorneys at The Elliott Law Offices, P.C. are dedicated to protecting your best interests. We are experienced in fighting with insurance companies to get clients the compensation they deserve. With more than 25 years of experience in the Denver Metro Area, we can help you recover damages for the injuries you suffered.
What happens when you get into an auto accident?
We work to ensure that you’re fairly compensated for your personal injury, including your pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages and other expenses related to your wreck. Our goal is to protect you and your family financially after your accident. We handle the following types of accident cases:
- Car accidents — Injuries resulting from traffic accidents are one of the most common types of personal injuries. Typically, car accidents involve an automobile that has collided with another from behind or on the side, which results in a large amount of force being placed on the passengers. Many auto crashes involve injuries such as lacerations, whiplash, spinal injuries, brain injuries and neck and head injuries.
- Truck accidents — Large commercial trucks can do significant damage when they collide with your vehicle. We fully investigate the cause of your truck accident, including driver fatigue, driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol, speeding and illegal maneuvers. Injuries in truck crashes are often severe and require extensive medical treatment.
Did I receive a good offer?
Sadly, insurance companies are known for cutting compensation short, but sometimes for valid reasons. Many policies don’t include coverage for medical expenses, limits and other damages, such as:
- Loss of income
- Lack of transportation (school, work, etc.)
- Insurance policy cutoffs
Because insurance policies generally cover only vehicular damage, other expenses are left to you. Personal injury attorneys seek to rectify the issue by making it clear that the law in a personal injury claim covers these other expenses — especially any long-term medical costs resulting in extensive financial, family, emotional and mental damage. We understand your injury results in long-term financial and personal consequences. The team at The Elliott Law Offices persuasively negotiates or aggressively litigates to obtain full and fair compensation for your accident-related injuries.
The importance of proving negligence
When making a personal injury claim, it is crucial that we establish evidence of neglect. That’s the core of liability in any accident claim. Typically, the following must be proven:
- The accused had a responsibility to take precautions.
- The accused violated that responsibility.
- The victim’s injuries were a direct result of that violation.
- The damage caused by those injuries can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
When we consult with you, these are the issues that we discuss to help you establish negligence. Sometimes the other driver’s neglect is obvious, such as texting while driving. Other times, we must conduct a full investigation to determine the cause of the accident. We use all available resources to recover compensation for your injuries, now and in the future.
Contact skilled personal injury lawyers in Arvada, CO for a free consultation
Your injury does not have to hurt more than it already does. Contact The Elliott Law Offices, P.C. at 303-872-6274 or online. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you get paid. We proudly serve all of Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Denver, and Jefferson counties.