Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm in Arvada, CO Serving to Protect Your Interests
Compassionate advocacy and knowledgeable legal counsel
The Elliott Law Offices, P.C. is one of the leading workers' compensation firms in Colorado. We pride ourselves in focusing on personal development of your case. You are not just a number or statistic to us. You’re a valuable client — a client residing in the greater Denver area, which we have been servicing since 1984. Whether it is an injury you have suffered, either on the job or elsewhere, our doors are open for you with the promise to work hard through all your tough times to get the compensation to which you are entitled. Your best interests are important. You are important.
Providing quality legal services to the Denver area for more than 25 years
Our main priority is to advocate for you. We work diligently to help injured people recover full and fair compensation to allow them to move forward in life, and we protect your rights when you have been charged with a crime. With us on your side, you receive:
- Vast experience — We are the main workers' compensation law firm in Colorado. We have a record of success and a reputation you can trust. Many other lawyers look to our firm for standards and practices in workers' compensation because we set the precedent.
- Strong advocates — We fight for what is right and just. Whether we are dealing with insurance companies or the prosecutor’s office, we protect your best interests.
- Compassion — Our attorneys and staff members are warm, welcoming and client-focused. We take cases we believe in, so if we partner with you, it means something.
Setting the standard in workers' compensation
Our small, family-oriented firm provides a variety of services. Be it criminal law, workers’ compensation or personal injury, our quality remains topnotch. We are the standard, fighting for what is right with the utmost compassion for your well-being. You are like family to us. We can assist you with the following areas of practice:
- Workers' compensation — Injured workers are entitled to workers' compensation benefits. How else can they provide for their families if the doctor has imposed work restrictions? It is not always the case, though, that an employer pays benefits to those who have been injured on the job. Our job is to ensure that those payments go through, outside or inside the courtroom.
- Criminal cases — We also handle various types of criminal cases, such as DUI (driving under the influence) and DWAI (driving while ability impaired) and criminal misdemeanors, such as theft, assault, disorderly conduct and drug possession. It is important to have effective representation when you are facing a sentence of up to one year and a sizable fine with a permanent mark on your record. The lawyers at The Elliott Law Offices have the knowledge to help you reach a reasonable plea bargain or ensure a fair outcome in a court of law.
- Personal injury — If you sustain a personal injury in a no-fault car accident, it is crucial to understand this one important fact: your injury was not your fault. Therefore, you should not have to pay for your damages if someone else is liable for them. We can help negotiate and litigate with insurance companies to ensure that you receive a fair and just settlement to pay for your medical expenses.
Contact The Elliott Law Offices, P.C. for a free initial consultation
If you need guidance in a workers' compensation claim, criminal case or personal injury matter, contact The Elliott Law Offices, P.C. for a free initial consultation. We are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday. Our focus is on your well-being now and for your future. Contact us today at 303-872-6274 or online.
Special Announcement Regarding Coronavirus: This law firm takes the safety of both our clients and our employees very seriously. Therefore, due to the current concerns surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), our offices are currently conducting all appointments over the phone and online. We have always had an open door policy at our firm, and we hope to do so again soon. In the meantime, please call us, email us, or chat with us, so that we can connect with you about the important matters regarding your case.